Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This morning

I woke up at 6am to go to a cycling class at 6:30am but didn't end up going because I wouldn't have time to get ready between 7:30am-1:30pm and then go in at work at 2:30pm. Well since I didn't go I planned to sleep in an extra hour (I don't know why I always do this if I know it doesn't work to my benefit) and I ended up waking up at 7:50 am and my 1st appointment is at 8:30 am :S

Within that time frame I had the most intense dream I've had in a while which goes something like this:

It started off with me working at some convenient store and then these older dudes walked in and started complimenting me and yadda yadda and then they threatened me to go with them "or else". Of course I went because I didn't want to know what "or else" meant. They took me in their van and to some hotel and when we got to the hotel there was two other girls there too and one of them was my friend Vero and the other was a blur. We were kept hostage for a whole day and even though I had my phone I couldn't call 911 or whatever because the older dudes somehow would know if I did and could come quickly and kill me I guess. And then my best friend Ben came and tried to rescue me but got caught and ended up hostage with us as well. My punishment was to be the target for knife throwing but I was fortunate enough that they sucked at throwing but uyyy were they close. I think all of us were going to end up as sex slaves because the older dudes kept asking all of us raunchy questions. When we left the hotel room I got really scared and desperate and got on my phone's internet and the first thing that popped up was Facebook, and I updated "being held hostage, save me this is not a joke". I don't know how but the older dudes were busted after that and we came out on the news and all that nonsense and I remember the back of the van having holes in it where jack in the box like puppets would sping up and another hole where the older dudes would come out would sing with a shit load of dramatic makeup and sing...


And then I went to my voice lesson with a positive perspective for competing at NATS in the spring, turning my homework in Industry and finding out I don't have choir so I can go home and shower and map out my job course for today.

2 comments: