Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have a vision

of a decorative art series that I went to create.

It will be called "The Doorway Story" series.

the decoration will include drawings of individual characters acting out a story above every door way (the number I don't know yet)

the number depends on the story that I haven't figured out yet.

Any suggestions for a story?

This is the first imagining from my mind that I believe to be actually tangible and I want to finish it by January before the next semester begins :)

1 comment:

  1. Will this be sketches by pencil, charcoal, or what?
    What size will they be?
    On what type of paper will the be drawn on?
    I think the time you proposed is not enough to create a good series, it takes more time to make a flowing/artistic/story in drawings.

    ReplyDelete