Thursday, April 8, 2010

first high-soc dinner experience




recently, Vero and I went downtown to experience a nice dinner setting with the bells and whistles. We did it to celebrate our birthdays and it was even better cos she paid :) Previously we went to the Majestic theatre to see the SA Symphony and Master Singers perform. We saw Camille Saint-Saƫns Symphony No. 3 Op. 78 also known as "The Organ Symphony". It was so powerful and I literally felt like I was floating as the orchestra went through its movements and the theatre is just so beautiful! Bravi! After we went to the restaurant next door and had a romantic candle light dinner with a three course meal. jajaja it was a nice experience and after wards we did a transition to a more trashy setting when Lance Jeremy and Sims picked us up to accompany us for the rest of the night.


2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun, Lora poo you need a camera for real. like a slim one you can carry in your purse or a blackberry to get better images lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. for waht? I like the obscurity my lil .00001 megapixel camera on my cell gives for photos jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete