Saturday, April 2, 2011

Recently,

So I've been doing great lately, especially this semester. I've found myself immersed and happy in humanitarian, volunteer, and non-profit work. My classes are great and everything is so chill.

I'm in the process of going on board with Catholic Charities and hopefully will start this Tuesday in helping out with an ESL program for Burmese.



And I'm going to a badass conference in April called Power Shift and it's by the Energy Action Coalition.



Some other things are in the works and I'm praying for the best.

But hopefully after I graduate I can do either of these things regarding ESL:
JET
TaLK
or maybe I can find something here:
Dave's ESL Cafe
I wonder if there are any other programs out there? I'm very interested in possibly teaching somewhere in Latin American...

No comments:

Post a Comment